lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] can't connect to bugs.gentoo.org

From: miro . rovis
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] can't connect to bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 07:10:01 +0100

On 151107-19:30+0100, address@hidden wrote:
> $ lynx https://bugs.gentoo.org
> Alert!: Unable to make secure connection to remote host.

I was able to login with lynx and post:

some logging stops working
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/issues/766
[*]

However, if I try to follow the link there (only my opening post there at
this time) to:

Syslog-ng from Delay Logging to BrokenPipe/no Logging
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1001994.html#7838704

then I get the same alert (the one I left above from my previous mail),
and no indication of any errors in the logging, as in my previous email.

Could it be something with the nginx which I think the server of Gentoo
Forums uses (IIUC)? Ask about it on Gentoo maybe will help?

Regards!

---
[*] BTW: God forbid I tried and open any github.com links in Dillo: all
Dillo windows freeze; and only, as admin: "killall dpid" and closing the
offending window, both symultaneosly, give me all the windows back.

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia