lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] whichversion of lynx?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] whichversion of lynx?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 19:35:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi folks,
Which vision of lynx is the first that includes the ability to possibly submit a script button with the following command?
:SUBMIT
when the option exists doing this on a script can present you with the submit link information and the chance to edit if needful.

I just tried it here at shellworld.  We have  2.8.8.dv16?
forgive me if I did not type that properly.
In any case I got a fatal error  with a signal eleven when core dumped.
thanks,
Kare