lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] apparently new gmail interface

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] apparently new gmail interface
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:44:57 +0900

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 12:25:09AM -0400, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> url:)B?https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=html&zy=h
      ^^^^
There seems to be some kind of control code between "url:" and
"https."  It shows on my display as "\240" in the raw mail, and
as "\xa0" as I am editing this mail (nvi).  What is it?  Is it
necessary?

While I have started to steer away from google and gmail in recent
days, I still like to fall back on it at times.

Thanks for the hints.

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999