lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] compiled current edition of lynx?

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] compiled current edition of lynx?
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:39:23 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011, Karen Lewellen wrote:

> I have no idea what became of Doug, but has not updated this package since
> 2004.  I know from postshere that the most recent edition is June 201, I
> believe.  Even at shellworld we are using the one just before that.
>   Anyone know of anything more recent?

I haven't disappeared. I've just been very busy at work, with lots of
other things to take up my time. It looks like the last time I compiled
and tested lynx for DOS was 2.8.7.rel1 in 2009. I guess it's about time
I tried to compile a new version. I'll see what I can do in the next few
days.

Doug
--
Doug Kaufman