lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] patch: extended numbering wish

From: PBM .
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] patch: extended numbering wish
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:14:04 +0200

On 6/13/07, Thorsten Glaser <address@hidden> wrote:
PBM . dixit:

> I see, LYK_PRINT should be for printing without looking in page,
> for page display manipulation there is already LYK_NEXT_PAGE and
> LYK_PREV_PAGE,this is my design fault. I will try to add small
> changes to LYgetstr to allow using page up/down in follow_link_number
> so instead of LYK_PRINT LYK_NEXT_PAGE and LYK_PREV_PAGE would be used.

No, that would be a change in behaviour, since 'p' wouldn't work
as expected any more.
So do not any other, like HEAD, DOWNLOAD, NOCACHE. EXTERN_LINK because
they may conflict with 'p' and 'P'

I do not want to depend on some faults in history of lynx development,
which may deny any new improvement or new feature(s).
(I also believe that changes can be properly documented)
I do not want to be locked in the past.