lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and cgi-proxies...please help!

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and cgi-proxies...please help!
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:53:20 +0900

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 03:43:23PM -0700, Luca Rossi wrote:
> I am thinging about something along this line:
> adding http_proxy:http://www.proxy.com in the lynx.cfg

AFAIK, "http_proxy" is an environment variable of the shell lynx is
running in, so you would initiate the variable before starting lynx,
either at login (.cshrc, .profile) or with env command if you have it.

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999