lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] "Hidden" links

From: hsv
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] "Hidden" links
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:58:19 -0400

>>>> 20070409 06:26 +0900, Henry Nelson >>>>
The line `` <p align="center"> '' seems out of place.  Not sure the
intent of that inside a table.
<<<<<<<<
No, nothing wrong with that, although, to be sure, that is in only one of
the table s five cells, and, if stricken from the file, all five cells show.
It is valid HTML (but I would not hav written it).

But if it is left in, the third link (I forgot, this is with FORMS
AND LINKS NUMBERED, advanced mode) shows up on the status&help line
when highlighted, otherwise hidden, and the fifth link shows up on the
far right when highlighted, otherwise hidden (in background color).