lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx developer/user group? If not, could one be started

From: Nigel Horne
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx developer/user group? If not, could one be started?
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:18:32 +0100

Rick Platt wrote:

So, why the heck isn't Lynx touted as the savior of American testing technology?
Because Lynx is used across the world.

Why is everyone sending testing jobs to India and China when a couple of good engineers running Lynx with scripts can do the work of hundreds of people without the language barrier?
See above.

Anyway, is there some sort of core die-hard group that I can get plugged into that will tolerate my lack of coding expertise?
Let's hope that if it does exist, it's open to everyone what ever their race.
Rick Platt

-Nigel