lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynxlet - a Mac OS X launcher application for Lynx

From: Chuck Houpt
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynxlet - a Mac OS X launcher application for Lynx
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:01:02 -0500

Thanks. The main motivation for Lynxlet was that, due to Murphy's Law, whenever I needed Lynx on a Mac, it wouldn't be installed or the install was broken (due to system upgrades, bad permission, etc).

After the 3rd of 4th time installing from source (or OSXGNU package, fink package, etc), and then only to have it broken/lost later on, I decided to find a way to make Lynx a drag-installable app.