lynx-dev

RE: [Lynx-dev] Startfile page not available

From: Small, Gene
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] Startfile page not available
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:20:42 -0400

using /dev/null does as expected but not much use to me as far as I can tell.
What would be better to me, I think, would be able to specify a page, local or
otherwise, to go to in the event of a non-existent URL - either at startup or
any time. Looks like in the short term I'll always start with a local file and
require the user to press a "start" link to get to the server the first time.

thanks for your help...BTW I have had great success with lynx on this small
device.
Gene Small