lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] more than one file arg doesnt elicit error

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] more than one file arg doesnt elicit error
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 18:19:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:

> > $ lynx file1 file2 ... fileX
>
> > I regard those as bugs, but not as serious as the display problems you're
> > reporting.
>
> I think this is just an omission in the docs.  Only the last file is
> shown, but the rest *is* acted upon.  Try 'g', and scroll up the
> history (press Up Arrow several times).

That's what I decided (you seem to be quoting from the message that I
sent, pasting the Debian bug report's title, to indicate it was done).

I documented the behavior in the manpage for 2.8.6dev.5 (and since the
multiple arguments in a -dump looked useful, I modified _that_ to support
dumping multiple files - and in the process noticed/fixed a couple of
minor bugs that I don't recall at the moment).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net