lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] "http://lynx.isc.org/release/patches/"

From: lynx-dev
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] "http://lynx.isc.org/release/patches/"
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:25:18 +0900

> > BTW, has lynx-dev really moved?  Did it survive the move?  The last
> > message I got was "Tue Feb 24 12:15; Subject: Re: lynx-dev [Q] SSL
> > Prompting behavior".
>
> No idea, but it seems someone broke it, or did you use another
> From: ?
>
> From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>

I don't understand this either.  I thought the original intent was to go
with "nongnu".  Anyway, I'm following the subscription instructions, and
sending to "address@hidden", until I hear otherwise.
          address@hidden

At least I'm getting mail from the list.  That's some progress!

--
__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999