lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev not publishing what I send

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev not publishing what I send
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:13:27 -0400

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 08:22:55AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> I've sent several updates for makelynx.bat (the MingW version for lynx)
> to lynx-dev, and they haven't been published.  Do you know anyone who
> does the lynx-dev stuff?  There is also an mgate.lynx-dev which does
> publish what I send.

Not sure if you mean you can't post to the mailing list, or if your
changes are not being added to the distribution by Tom Dickey, or if you
want to add something to the web or FTP site.

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
<http://www.google.com/search?q=web+home+for+jim+spath>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Whatever you do I don't want you to feel sorry for me in any way.