lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev LYNX: hey, guys: Just what are we gonna *DO*?

From: Kirk Reiser
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: hey, guys: Just what are we gonna *DO*?
Date: 16 Aug 2002 06:57:16 -0400

Henry Nelson <address@hidden> writes:

> What ever happened to the _team_ of guys working on javascript support
> for Lynx?

Well, I am still here..  Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to put
into a concerted effort.  I saw another guy working on it as well but
haven't heard anything out of him in a while either.  I can't even
remember who it was.

  Kirk

--

Kirk Reiser                             The Computer Braille Facility
e-mail: address@hidden          University of Western Ontario