lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev another problem with highlighting

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev another problem with highlighting
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:56:23 +0900 (JST)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Henry Nelson wrote:

> > If possible, I hope someone else will test this and report
>
> The file "bar.html" renders as:
>
> bar
>
>    [1]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>    aab
>
> on my screen.  All of the a's are highlighted.  The title "bar", the link
> number "[1]" and the final "b" on the second line are normal text, i.e.,
> not highlighted.

The problem I indicated strogly depends on the relationships between
the width of terminal and the length of the string.  You seem to set
Keypad mode as "Links are numbered".  It seemed break the
relationships between them.

I tested with setting terminal size 80x25 and setting Keypad mode as
"Numbers act as arrows".
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden