lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx doesn't send "Accept-Encoding:" header

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx doesn't send "Accept-Encoding:" header
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:15:31 +0900 (JST)

Recently, Lynx doesn't seem to send "Accept-Encoding:" header in the
presentation mode if PREPEND_BASE_TO_SOURCE is set to TRUE.

I think the following change might introduce this problem.  I think
this change should affect only downloading behavior, but shouldn't
affect the presentation mode (normal interactive navigation with
Lynx).

| 2001-08-15 (2.8.5dev.2)
[snip]
--