lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev More discussion about javascript

From: A. R. Vener
Subject: Re: lynx-dev More discussion about javascript
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:42:14 -0400 (EDT)

I agree with David.  I typically have 4 or 5 screens open  with lynx
running in two of them, telnet in another  micq in the fourth and one
for local commands or running trplayer on URLs saved from one of the
lynx sessions.

Now, if textMozilla can be launched from a command line interface and not
require X, then, yes, I'd be delighted to see it developed. I'd even
be delighted to help.

I am not familiar with the software architecture of either Lynx of Javascript.
Can anyone offer suggestions on where to start?  I mean other than saying
"read the code" ? :-)

Rudy