lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:21:32 -0400

On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 10:08:17PM -0400, A. R. Vener wrote:

> Next I went to the ncurses installation node and tried the
> ncurses command to examine character attributes.  Bold was bold,
> reverse was reverse.
>
> I remain mystified.

the 'b' test starts with color pair 0 (foreground=background=0).
Does it respond to pressing f/F/b/B?  That would be active if the
terminfo shows color.

> One question that comes to mind: Why doesn't changing the lynx.cfg
> color settings modify the appearance of the screen?

your terminfo (for screen) says it does color - but you say your terminal
doesn't do color (or that's the way I understand it).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com