lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Cookie incompatibility

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Cookie incompatibility
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:23:17 -0400

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 07:46:25AM -0700, James Phillips wrote:
> Has anyone else had problems with servers (Microsoft-IIS/4.0 in this
> case)

I think someone complained about something in this area a few months
ago, but I don't recall that anyone else was having problems.

> complaining that you aren't accepting cookies when you actually are?
> The company responsible for the web site wouldn't tell me what the
> problem was. I was wondering if this is default behavior, or
> something the site-maintainers did?
>
> I have more information if anybody is interested.

sure - a reproducible bug is always interesting (I'm not the expert in
this area, but posting details will usually elicit a response).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com