lynx-dev

lynx-dev cfg help sought

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev cfg help sought
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:05:49 -0400 (EDT)

What can I type so that I see a list of the current config values of lynx?
When I select O, then the check lynx.cfg options, I see this:
                                                           Lynx.cfg Information

                Lynx.cfg Information (Lynx Version 2.8.4dev.3)

The following is read from your lynx.cfg file.
Please read the distribution lynx.cfg for more comments.
See also [1]compile time options

  [2]RELOAD THE CHANGES

    #Your primary configuration [3]/projects/intranet/lib/lynx/lynx.cfg
STARTFILE:http://lynx.browser.org/
HELPFILE:file://localhost/projects/intranet/lib/lynx/lynx_help/lynx_help_main.h
tml
DEFAULT_INDEX_FILE:http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/Software/Mosaic/MetaIndex.html
MINIMAL_COMMENTS:TRUE
INCLUDE:[4] /projects/intranet/lib/lynx/lynx.cfg.cas

    #<begin   /projects/intranet/lib/lynx/lynx.cfg.cas>
    #<end of  /projects/intranet/lib/lynx/lynx.cfg.cas>

INCLUDE:[5] ~/.parms/lynx.cfg

    #<begin   ~/.parms/lynx.cfg>
    #<end of  ~/.parms/lynx.cfg>

which really doesn't tell me the _values_ of all the configuration parameters.

Is there an option which shows me the current values of everything?

If not, it would be very useful to have some option that wouls not only
show the entire list, but which in debug mode perhaps, would also provide
some kind of indication from what file the value got set.
--
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden>
-><-