lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev What version of ssl libraries are others using with lynx?

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev What version of ssl libraries are others using with lynx?
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:21:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> I'm looking to build a fresh ssl enable lynx. I was wondering what versions
> of libraries people are having luck building a lynx 2-8-3 or newer ssl
> enabled executable on Unix?

I've been compiling Lynx with almost all versions of SSL since SSLeay 0.8.1
without any problems. Now I'm using 2.8.4dev.3 with Mark Mentovai's
SSL-MM/1.4.1 patch and OpenSSL 0.9.5a.

Ismael
      | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden        |
      | Production sound mixer     | http://www.pubnix.net/~ismael     |
      | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.pubnix.net/users/ismael |