lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Redirection in E-mail headers?

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Redirection in E-mail headers?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:10:12 +0300 (MSK)

14-Dec-99 06:09 T.E.Dickey wrote:
> I've been integrating patches, hope to be done with dev.17 tonight.  It'll
> include about the last of the stuff I promised for pre-release (though I've a
> couple of items on my own list that aren't done yet).

Please change Klaus'
 * Made global from_source_cache PRIVATE to mainloop.
into
 * Made global from_source_cache PRIVATE to LYMainLoop.c

and remove all that 'from_source_cache_p' arguments/pointers -
an unneccessary complication which made the code even less readable:
this flag used in two places for tweaking newline position in very
special situations only, that's all. I will submit a comment after dev17
will be out.