lynx-dev

lynx-dev proposed lynx.cfg change

From: brian j pardy
Subject: lynx-dev proposed lynx.cfg change
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:39:43 -0500

Each time I install a new version of Lynx, I add

INCLUDE:/usr/local/lib/lynx.cfg.local

to the bottom of the system lynx.cfg.  To me, this is a good way to
keep my local settings that are different from the defaults in
lynx.cfg.

Would anyone have any objection to adding a commented-out line at the
bottom of lynx.cfg that would do just this?  I can't be the only
person maintaining settings between versions this way.

Of course, it's easy enough to append this myself each install, but it
might make the idea more explicit to administrators.

--
If a group of N persons implements a COBOL compiler,
there will be N-1 passes.  Someone in the group has to be the manager.