lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev flickering upon first bookmark display

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev flickering upon first bookmark display
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:10:34 -0800

Maybe someone who hacks that part of the code could stuff
some of this stuff in there as doc, or insert this into
a file and then add a pointer to the file, as a comment.

I wouldn't rely on the archive -- it must be HUGE by
now -- you want something that you can include with
the .tar.gz or a doc subdirectory.

This is just a quick idea from me, probably all wet,
but once in a while one does see things go by that
sure LOOK like good historical stuff, explanation,
that is held only in some people's heads -- and when
and if they stop working on lynx, that's gone too.

(Heck, maybe there already is such a set of this
doc -- I've never looked at the source, etc, but
just USE lynx (that someone else installed on netcom)).

Anyway ...