lynx-dev

lynx-dev LYNX: NEAT IDEA: user can had his OWN words to pg-title (for hi

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: NEAT IDEA: user can had his OWN words to pg-title (for hist, V, bkmrks, ...)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:45:13 -0800 (PST)

Lynx is SO cool, with the V cmd ("tree"), hist, bookmark-file you can egrep,
etc.

Would be really nice, thinking of the V (via tree) command, and wanting
to cut-n-paste it back somewhere for future reference, if we
could append OUR OWN "rating" of the page to the page-struct or
whatever it's called in the sources.

So that when we do a history or V, for instance, we can SEE
or BE REMINDED of what we THOUGHT of that page.

(If we do it twice, we could either append or replace our
opinion?  Or maybe via "ones favorite editor"?  The result
ending back up in the page-struct, thus showing up in
FUTURE "V" commands, etc).

---

Thanks SO MUCH to whoever dreamed up that tree-display
for the V command.  Man, is it cool!

David