lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev patch

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev patch
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 02:08:49 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:

>  Tom! This patch includes my previous patch.
>
>  The previous patch contained the following additions.
> * Added commandline switch '-dont_wrap_pre' that will inhibit line wrapping in
>   <pre> when -dump'ing and -crawl'ing. (But maximal length of line on output
>   can't exceed MAX_LINE (1023 by default))
> * lynx.man updated to reflect new option -dont_wrap_pre and to notice that
>   gnu style of options (with two dashes) is also supported

Do your patches do anything about wrapping in SOURCE display?
Giving the option to not do the '+' wrapping (i.e. just don't
emit LY_SOFT_NEWLINE; revert to behavior before LY_SOFT_NEWLINE
was introduced) seems something useful.  For one thing, line numbers
when 'e'diting source would be right again.

   Klaus