lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev frames,frames (was: longer.)

From: Heather Stern
Subject: Re: lynx-dev frames,frames (was: longer.)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:06:23 -0700 (PDT)

Doug > I got this by following the link "bottompad".

Brian > I'm highly considering making a patch for my personal use that will
    > cause Lynx, whenever finding a frame titled "content", will jump
  > directly into that frame, bypassing the previous page.
>
> <grin>
>
> We all know what's in the other frames is NEVER content...

You forgot synonyms, "main" for one.

But!! The "nav" or "navbar" is nearly always the site map, or something
closely resembling it -- sometimes, it's actually friendlier to text.

Nope, nice thought, but doesn't work.

* Heather