lynx-dev

lynx-dev An award.

From: Rob Partington
Subject: lynx-dev An award.
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 12:04:07 +0100

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Sun, 04 Jul 1999 20:22:09 -0400
From:    <address@hidden>
To:      The Lynx Development Team <address@hidden>
Subject: Your Best of Linux Award from Linux.DaveCentral.com

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that your work has won a "Best of Linux"
award from the staff of the DaveCentral Linux software archive
(http://linux.davecentral.com/).

Thanks for your contribution to the Linux community, and please let us
know when you have updates or other projects available so we can help
you spread the word.

You can pick up a copy of your award GIF, suitable for posting on your
Web page, at: http://linux.davecentral.com/bolaward.gif

The permanent address for your Best of Linux review will be:

http://linux.davecentral.com/bol_19990609.html

Please be sure to link your award GIF to this address, so everyone
will be able to read all the great things we have said about you.

Sincerely,

- --
Jeff Covey
Site Editor