lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev GIFs corrupted with mime headers option

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: lynx-dev GIFs corrupted with mime headers option
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 23:23:59 +0100

In message <address@hidden>,
           Klaus Weide writes:
> I can't look closer now, but have a suspicion: is your display character
> set (the one saved in .lynxrc) different from the default?

It's "Western (ISO-8859-1)".

I think this may be related: -mime_header truncates a plain html file at
a \x00 character, whereas -source doesn't.  Bizarrely, they both coped
fine with \x91, so it's not as simple as "high-bit-set" characters.

I haven't traced the code thoroughly enough to know what happens when
-mime_header is in effect, but surely shouldn't it be "save the headers,
do as -source"?
--
rob partington % address@hidden % http://lynx.browser.org/