lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: FAQ - feedback

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: FAQ - feedback
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 11:01:59 -0400

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, I wrote:
> I'd like some beta testers to add some questions and answers to the FAQ
> page currently under construction at SLCC. Please be aware that this is
> just to test the mechanics; all entries will be purged before the FAQ is
> deemed ready.
> The URL:  http://www.slcc.edu/cgi-bin/lynx/fom
> In particular, I'm interested in feedback on the presentation style and
> other user interface issues.

I've gotten some feedback and modified the FOM source a bit so that
the generated pages are almost-valid HTML and am now moving on to the
content. Other code changes may be implemented later.

I've created 2 subcategories so far, with more to come. Before I spend
too much time on a bad layout, I would appreciate more feedback on the
latest content. The categories I plan are derived from "Al's picks":

*) Top Five
*) Trouble spots
*) Tips on use
*) Adjusting configuration