lynx-dev

lynx-dev LYNX, VMS 7.2 and Y2K

From: MANNY NORMAN, SR. SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX, VMS 7.2 and Y2K
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:28:08 -0500 (EST)

        A request similar to this one is being mailed to all our third-party
suppliers of products for OpenVMS.

        We are currently running OpenVMS/Alpha version 7.1 and intend to
upgrade to OpenVMS/Alpha version 7.2 in late August 1999.  We are running the
following product(s) of yours:

                LYNX - version 2.8.2

        Please advise us as to whether the above-mentioned product(s) and
version number(s) are suitable for OpenVMS/Alpha version 7.2 and whether they
are ready for the year 2000.  If they do not meet these requirements, please
advise us as to what action we need to take to remedy this.

        Manny.

                              Manuel J. Norman
                         Senior Systems Programmer
                           Learning Technologies