lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev /sys/filio.h

From: Jean-Pierre Radley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev /sys/filio.h
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:26:14 -0400

Collins, Linda averred (on Wed, Jun 16, 1999 at 12:51:08PM -0700):
| I'm new to Lynx and haven't programmed in 'C' in years so I'm a bit lost.
| I'm running SCO Unix 5.0.5 and need to modify Lynx for Wyse 60 emulation.
| I've downloaded many versions of lynx2.8.x and cannot compile.  Makefile is
| looking for filio.h and it is no where on any of my systems.  My deadline
| for this project was June 1st and I'm still looking.
|
| Where would I locate a complete version of source to compile?  And does
| anyone have a makefile that would work for SCO Unix?

I have been running configure, then make, on all the releases and
development releases for many months.  A few releases ago, there was a
minor hand tweak required on OSR 5.0.5, but not today.  It just compiles
and runs.

--
Jean-Pierre Radley <address@hidden>  XC/XT Custodian   Sysop, CompuServe
SCOForum