lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Found DNS lookup strange problem in Lynx 2.8.1 Win 95 vers

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Found DNS lookup strange problem in Lynx 2.8.1 Win 95 versio
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:02:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Gene Collins wrote:

> Lloyd, you raise an interesting question.  Is Wayne actively involved with
> Lynx development anymore?  I just went to fdisk, and he still has the
> 2.8.1rel1 release there.  Is there another url where one can obtain later
> Win 95 and 386 binaries?

When I last corresponded with Wayne, he was not followig lynx-dev
actively. Hiroyuki Senshu has a recent release of the Win32 binary,
although it didn't have as clear English documentation on how to set
it up as Wayne's. I have a compiled 386 binary of 282rel.1 which I
should be putting up soon on my site. I am just waiting to finish
tweaking the DOS-specific documentation to go with it. It should be
available within a day or two.
"ftp://crab.it.osha.sut.ac.jp/pub/Win32/develope/senshu/Lynx";
"ftp://ftp.rahul.net/pub/dkaufman";
"http://www.rahul.net/dkaufman/";
                               Doug
__