lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: table formatting (possible) solution

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: table formatting (possible) solution
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 06:20:09 -0400 (EDT)

From: Rob Partington <address@hidden>

> terminal.  ObjTreeLynx will -not- render tables by default, but will have
> a toggle button next to the start of each table[1] if you want to render
> that particular table.

Rob, a few weeks or more ago there was a conversation here (perhaps someone
will send in the thread name) where several table rendering algorithms
were discussed.  It might be interesting when you get to the point of
putting in table rendering if you allowed hooks for additional rendering
algorithms!  For instance, some tables are intended to be read

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

and some are intended to be read