lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev dev.23: -prettysrc core dump

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.23: -prettysrc core dump
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 14:29:58 -0400 (EDT)

> As for me:
>  I consider absence of useful feature worse than a small bug (IMO big bugs
> have been already fixed).
>  I don't see bug-list anywhere, and it seems to me that the bug reports sent
> to lynx-dev are all considered and all bugs are fixed.

I track bugs by the reports - today I understand that cookies are broken.

This patch is still too new to judge whether source-caching is working
properly.  The prettysrc code seems fine -- except that I noticed a
new glitch in the color-style code on the help-screen using Solaris curses
(a chunk got painted in blue, extending for a few lines).  ^L got rid of
that, and it doesn't appear with ncurses.

Unless we have serious bugs, it takes a few days to get a sense of how
good the current version is.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden