lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Need help!

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Need help!
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 19:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> Basically I need to be able to have access to some kind of web based
> e-mail system that is lynx compatable. Unfortunately I do not have
> access to any sort of shell access and am forced to use the current
> settings as well as have a verry archaic version compared to the
> most current 2.5FM or 2.6.

It seems that you need to upgrade your version of lynx. If you don't
have a shell account, what is your method of access to the web? Lynx is
available precompiled for DOS, Win32, and (older version) for Macintosh.
If you have a unix machine, you should be able to compile your own. Why
don't you let us know what your setup is? Maybe someone will have a
suggestion.
                                Doug

__
Doug Kaufman