lynx-dev

lynx-dev changing options menu from a form to the way it use to be!

From: Marcus
Subject: lynx-dev changing options menu from a form to the way it use to be!
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 08:26:15 -0400 (EDT)

hi!  i can't seem to be able to change my options in lynx 2.8.1 like i use to!
going into options gives me a form now where you use to be able to hit the
letter of the option you wished to change!  what happened?  how do i change the
lynx.cfg file back to hitting letters for options?please e mail direct!
address@hidden oh and also the problem with http://wire.ap.org still
exists!that site worked with lynx 2.7.1 but not any version higher!

Check out my web page!  http://www.icubed.com/~marcus25/ don't forget the
slash at the end!
I am scoreboard king time master
chocolate king
bacon king  king of laziness and king of stubbornness!  Get the picture!