lynx-dev

lynx-dev realaudio

From: larrywyb
Subject: lynx-dev realaudio
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 20:09:37 +0000

There is a little script program called rap that runs the
realplayer from a text session. I have been trying to get it
to work with Lynx but anytime I click on a link to a realaudio
stream, lynx drops an html file to the /tmp directory instead
of a .ra or .ram file. I may get a file that looks like this:
L7854_3TMP.html that contains the realaudio.ra address inside
of it.

Is there anyway to get Lynx to drop the .ra/.ram file to /tmp
instead?

I have the mime tupes setup and the mailcap also.

The little program works from the command line and would work
from lynx if only I could get it to drop the .ra file name to
/tmp to be read.

Any tips?

Thanks