lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Forms handling

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Forms handling
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:22:05 +0900 (JST)

> > Well ... the two patches that implement the original methodology
> > seem to be working as advertised, and could be #ifdef included, to
> > provide some additional functionality/testing/feedback.
>
> ok (will do that). iirc, yours was the only sizable change I had leftover

The external editor function needs to be turned off with the -anonymous
command-line switch, automatically. It is very hard for me to think that
anyone offering anonymous access would want it on, thus under -anonymous
control, as opposed to under -restrictions.  (Probably already done, but
just wanted to be sure.)

__Henry