lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev status

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev status
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:29:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Nelson Henry Eric wrote:
>> (Thank god I have a sun keyboard, with the control key
>> in the "right" place, else I'd surely have the carpal thing
>
>I regularly use 3 keyboards at work, another at home, ALL
>with [CTRL] in a different place!  Just curious, what's the
>"right" place for you?  The one thing I like about the
>Fujitsu FMR is having the control key just to the left of "A".

The only "correct" keyboard (in my opinion, of course) is one that has
control to the left of 'a', and escape in the upper left of the keyboard.
Also there can only be one key between the right pinky and return (violating
this is rare, though I remember the keyboard on the DECMate my dad had a long
time ago violated this).

Luckily, I can hoard "Apple Keyboards" at work, and everyone else hates them
because they're not extended keyboards so it's not hard to get as many as
I need.