lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Patch for pre.9

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Patch for pre.9
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 06:59:26 -0400 (EDT)

> While looking at the temp directory code, I found that DOS viewers
> didn't work if the temp directory was given unix style. The mixed
> forward and backward slashes confused the system. The patch makes

The www names aren't synonymouse with unix (there's additional parsing).
You may want to revisit that...

> things work, but I have compilation warnings that I don't know how to
> fix. I suspect that this is a simple fix for someone more familiar
> with C. I hope someone can fix this and put it in the code. While I
> was at it, I added the TMPDIR code for unix. The warning messages are:

I did that last night - will merge.

> LYMain.c: In function `main':
> LYMain.c:688: warning: passing arg 2 of `HTSACopy' makes pointer \
> from integer without a cast
> LYMain.c:690: warning: passing arg 2 of `HTSACopy' makes pointer \
> from integer without a cast
> LYMain.c:692: warning: passing arg 2 of `HTSACopy' makes pointer \
> from integer without a cast

that's a missing #include (I'll look/see).  doesn't happen when I build
on Unix, so it's due to one of the #ifdef DOSPATH includes.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden