lynx-dev

lynx-dev ...no subject...

From: Tina Lascelles
Subject: lynx-dev ...no subject...
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 98 15:19:07 EDT

Subject:  Year 2000 Readiness

Dear Y2K Co-ordinator:

On behalf of 44 federal government departments, several of which use your
products, we are reviewing departmental inventories of software and hardware
presently in use. We are also conducting research aimed at the readiness of
these products for the year 2000.

The accumulated information is being made available to all government
departments via an intranet service, thus greatly reducing the need to
individually approach companies such as yours for their specific needs.
However, this stipulates a substantiation process and we therefore seek to
obtain your information in writing.

After looking into your website on year 2000 readiness, we are requesting
further detail for our own records.  Could you please fill out the enclosed
questionnaire, and return it to us as soon as it is convenient for you to do
so.

We are looking specifically into:

. Lynx (Sun Solaris)

Should you have any questions or require further information on this issue,
please do not hesitate to contact Tina Lascelles, our Research Analyst, at
(613) 736-2724.

Thank you for your time and co-operation in this matter,

Yours truly,

Bruce Stewart
Year 2000 Project Manager
GTIS/NCS