lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx2-8-1-dev27-intl.tar.gz

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2-8-1-dev27-intl.tar.gz
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:51:14 -0400

Okay, I'm slowly catching up to Lynx 2-8-1 with my gettext
internationalisation work. The subject file is uploading to SLCC now in
the FTP directory.

No old bugs have been fixed. However, I have completed a first pass
through all of the Lynx source files and added gettext() to every one I
could find. The French translation file included is sorta' complete.
The master message catalog is nearly complete (over 900 messages).

As soon as I get to the "pre" patches, I will send the master catalog to
the Free Translation Project.

Marvin the Paranoid Android.