lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Invoking Lynx from IE

From: John
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Invoking Lynx from IE
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 19:41:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Foteos Macrides wrote: ... in part ...

>       This is another cry for help from the W32 illiterate.

> STARTFILE.  Any ideas, or concrete instructions, would be
> greatly appreciated.

>                               Fote

> Foteos Macrides (address@hidden sometime during
April,'98, date probably around the 27th or thereabouts)

It's a compuserve problem, not your's.  Compuwhatever did
not properly compile LYNX.  The problem yer having (IMHO) is
that you're loging into compblahblah and then trying to use
their broken version.  That's only my 295 cents worth.

All flames are welcome; It's cold here!

John