lynx-dev

lynx-dev LYNX 2-7-1 -- ftp://info.cert.org/pub/cert_bulletins/VB-97.06.

From: Kazunori Ishibashi
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX 2-7-1 -- ftp://info.cert.org/pub/cert_bulletins/VB-97.06.lynx
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:39:28 -0500

Hello Madam/Sir,

I've just noticed this ugly security hole that your organization
found in last year. We have lynx2-7-1 running on SGI/IRIX6.2
system and would like to find some patches or binary fixes
to fix the bug. But, so far, I couldn't find no replacement
for LYDownload.c or anything. Could you be so kind to direct
me to a right person or ftp site so that I can work on the patch?

If necessarly, I will reinstall lynx 2.8.1 (but I don't see the
tar file for them either).

Thank you for your attention,

Bish Ishibashi