lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV LYMessages_en.h translation

From: Claude SOMA - CNTS
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV LYMessages_en.h translation
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 16:53:32 +0200

On      Thu, 9 Apr 1998 14:52:35 +0200
From: David Trueman <address@hidden>

>We also have the French translation of the gettext messages, done

>If someone wants to commit to re-integrating our changes and making it
>part of the lynx distribution, I would be pleased to make our distribution
>available to them.

Hi
I am interested in a French translation, I can make a LYMessages_fr.h
to have quickly some thing.
To have a maintenable LYMessages_fr.h, I have some script.
what I need is a file whith:

DEFINE_IN_LYNX_HERE Some message here in french

I don't know gettext for now, but may be an other step...

Claude Soma