lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Serial output version of Lynx for Win95?

From: Stephen Ma
Subject: LYNX-DEV Serial output version of Lynx for Win95?
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:33:18 -0800

Is there a version of Lynx for Windows 95 that can send its display to
a serial port?

A friend wants to let two people surf the Web simultaneously.  One
person could be playing with Netscape on the Win95 display, while a
second person could be using an ordinary serial terminal to run Lynx.

I suppose I could port the Unix version of Lynx, if a curses library
existed for Win95.  Has anyone done a port?

Thanks,
Stephen Ma  <address@hidden>