lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV I'm so glad for your information

From: Paulo Barbosa (dosvox)
Subject: LYNX-DEV I'm so glad for your information
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 97 14:56:37 EDT

Greetings from a Brazilian in Canada.

> Could anyone tell me if there is a kind of counter to homepages to be
> read through lynx?
> If so, where can I find it?

The only non-graphic counter I know can be found at
http://www.webtools.org/counter. It's the one I use in my page.

> How can I install in my homepage?

The instructions are very clear and straightforward. You have just to put
<!--#exec cgi=3D"/cgi-bin/counter.cgi"--> where you want the count to app=
ear
in your page but you'll have to contact the system administrator of your
system and ask him to install the cgi script.

> As a blind, I cannot read graphic counter...

Not even non-blind Lynx users can read graphic counters.

> I thank you in advance.

You're welcome. If you want, you may email me in Portuguese. I'm replying
here in the list because other users are also interested in the non-graph=
ic
counter.

> God bless all of you.
> A Happy New Year!

Feliz Ano Novo.

Ismael

Hi, Ismael.
I thank you very much for the news.
I was just thinking about the impossibility of find such counter.
Great!
God bless you and all friends of the list.
May the love, peace and health be your fellows all days of the New Year.
Best regards,

Paulo Barbosa

"Entrega o teu caminho ao Senhor; confia nele, e ele tudo fara'".
(Salmo 37.5)

e-mail: address@hidden
http://www.terravista.pt/fernoronha/1336/