lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV install script for 2.5.1

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: LYNX-DEV install script for 2.5.1
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 10:22:17 -0500 (EST)

I got today to the part where I'm testing the installs for Lynx, and
found the problem you ran into.  (It's been there for months, literally,
but no one reported it before).  My script to pick up absolute paths
for common utilities (including 'install') is conflicting with the
configure script's check for a BSD-style install program.  I'll put
a fix in this patch (I ran into a place where Philippe's configure macro
doesn't work, otherwise I'd have checked in #103 or whatever).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden