lynx-dev

[no subject]

From: Barbara Gillenwater
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 12:05:03 -0500

Hello,

I am new to the list, and I can not seem to get into the archives to see
if this has been discussed before, but I need some help. We recently had
to stop running DNS on our unix system because our system would run so
slow that no one could use it in the evenings and on Saturday. Since we
moved our domain name file to a Windows NT server, the response time has
increased greatly. The problem is that DNS is now running on a different
sytem than Lynx is compiled on and lynx cannot find any addresses. Is
there any way to tell LYNX that the DNS file is at a different address?
I apologize if anyone has discussed this before.

Thank you.
Barbara